Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July


Dominic's favorite holiday is the 4th of July and this year he actually got the day off. We started our celebration on Tuesday. We went swimming with my mom and Aunt over at a friends house. While we were swimming Ashlyn finally decided that after three years of swim lessons, she had enough confidence to swim on her own.

. I am so proud of her for finally finding her confidence. Kamden has become quite the little fish too. He was swimming around the entire pool with his life jacket on. We also had lots of fun hanging with their cousin Chayse.

 After we went swimming, we went and re cooped at the house before we headed out to the Moapa Paiute Travel Plaza for a BBQ and fireworks. Some friends and family met us out there and we had a great but windy time.
Here are some of the guys admiring their loot. The looks on their faces are like kids in a candy shop!
This was the best picture I got of all the fireworks we got.
I love the look on his face here



Kamden was so excited about this firework his dad got him.
(I made our shirts BTW) pretty happy with how they turned out

The next day on the 4th we went swimming again at my cousins house in Mesquite and then came home in time to have dinner and fireworks at the Fair Grounds.
I love being able to celebrate this great country our independence. But, more importantly I LOVE being about to spend time with great friends and family.




No comments:

Post a Comment