Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

July 28th

On Saturday we got to attend the beautiful wedding of our dear friends Mike and Zofia. She was an absolutely stunning bride and everything turned out so nice.
Love the picture of their first dance :)

I was really worried that the day was going to be a disaster with the kids, I tried to lay them down for a nap before we left,didn't work..then I thought, well, at least hey will sleep on the drive into Vegas, NOPE! No luck there either, but amazingly they were pretty good.
I love my little family, we were able to get one pic of all of us.

The kid absolutely LOVE their daughter
and I thinks she love them too
actually, I know she does, she proposed marriage to Kam before the night was over.
such a ladies man.

The kids had a blast at the wedding and Ashlyn turned out to be quite the little party animal, she was dancing all night long, and she caught the bouquet.


And then she so sweetly gave it to her friends because she was upset she didn't catch it. She told me later "It was her mom's wedding and she really wanted it so i gave it to her."
So often Ashlyn and I but heads because she is such a strong willed, stubborn little girl, but moments like that get you through all the bratiness :)
Love this picture but I wish I wasn't slouched over like a hunchback!


One of my favorite moments of the night however was not caught on film. I got Dominic to dance with me for the second time in 7 years! Go me! The first time was the night before we had Ashlyn, I made him dance with me in or kitchen.
I'm so happy for this beautiful little family and I wish them a lifetime of happiness.



1 comment: