Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Family Picture Fail

I have had seriously the worst luck in trying to get family pictures taken this year. It's not enough that I am trying to manage the outfits of seven different people and coordinate schedules and all that jazz. Family picture day also equals one cranky husband. Dominic is cranky and mopes around the house all day whenever I want to do family pictures. He asks like I'm asking the world of him, which I think might be all guys, but still. I have two other children I need to worry about and then he turns into one too! The first time we decided to do family pictures was at the end of March. Earlier that day Dominic decided to make a trip into Vegas to get the kids a play house since it was the last day it was on sale. By the time he got home he was tired and cranky so that made getting ready so much worse. Well, I FINALLY got everyone ready and we were in the car on the way to the place and our photographer called to tell us her camera broke. That was something completely out of her hands but it still meant that I would have to get everything organized and everyone ready again?!?!?!
So fast forward about a month later and our photographer got a new camera and we were scheduled again for the end of April. I found a day that would work for everyone (I had to switch a day at work with someone else) and we were all set. And then the wind decided to rear its ugly head. I was talking with the photographer and was trying to be optimistic that the wind would die down so we got all dressed and get to the location but the wind was getting worse not better. We took a few shots and then we looked at them and the girls hair was sticking straight back from the wind. ANOTHER disaster. But when we got home I decided to try out the new camera that I got for my birthday and I made everyone pose for me. Here are a few picture that I got.






Isn't she absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
 My pictures are no where near professional but, at least I got a few of all of us. And I decided to wait and see if I would have more luck at the end of the summer. Until then, this is as good as it gets.













No comments:

Post a Comment