Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

May Day Dance

This year was Ashyn's first May Day dance and I have been so excited. I loved doing this tradition when I was younger and have been looking forward to her doing it since we moved out here.
I got there a little late and the bleachers were packed. I ended up sitting on the steps but it turned out to be the perfect spot because Ashlyn was right in front of me. She did soooo good. I was so proud of her.
Her class did a parachute dance with a little change up in the middle. I know that Ashlyn knew all her dance moves because she was about a half a count ahead of everyone else.

I guess that its better for her to be a half a count a head than behind. She has so much sass and knows how to shake it! lol It was so much fun to watch her and it made me a little emotional. My little girl is growing up.
Her aunt Cherish brought her some flowers after the dance and she was so happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment