Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pictures in a Jar

I saw this on Pinterest along time ago and knew I wanted to try it. I hadn't been able to think of a good use for it.

Jar, picture, and olive oil.


 Then I got the idea to make these for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. I thought it would be good for her and I hope she liked them. I don't seem to have the correct link to where I found them so I can't give credit to the original maker, :( but all you need is a picture, a mason jar, and olive oil. I put the picture in the jar and then filled it will olive oil. It was a little plain to me so I looked through my fabric scraps and found the perfect scraps to put over the top of it off. Then I added a green ribbon because my mother-in-laws kitchen is decorated in apples. Here is the finished product.


I think they turned out good. I really hope that she likes them. I think if I do this again I will try black and white photos like in the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment